Thomson Reuters accredited
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch®)
- Materials Science Citation Index®
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
A Publication of Original Research & Advances in Fibers, Fibrous Materials, and their Components & Applications
- International in Scope
- Editors: Leading Scientists/Researchers
- New State-of-the-Art Publishing Software
- Includes Polymers, Fibers, Fabrics, & Process Technology
The mission of the journal is to publish a highly recognized, scientific and peer-reviewed research journal that fosters the worldwide growth and applications of fibers, fibrous materials and their components. Our thrust is to publish a highly quality journal that will be cited by researchers. Our objective is to be the leading research journal for the engineered fibers and fabrics industry.
INDA, Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry is pleased to announce that the Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics (JEFF) has been acquired by SAGE Publishing.
To submit an article, please visit https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jeff
For queries or further information, please contact Edward Newman (email@example.com).