Each author warrants that his or her submission is original and that the research results have not been published nor will be submitted for publication elsewhere while under consideration by the Journal. Manuscripts must be submitted on-line at http://jeff.edmgr.com. To submit a paper, the author(s) must also complete the following forms:
- Copyright transfer form signed by all authors (offline submission)
- Manuscript typed double spaced, including abstract, separate figure legends, tables, and references (on-line submission)
- Structured abstract with headings Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusion—275-word limit (on-line submission)
Acceptance for publication is based on both editorial criteria and peer review. Manuscripts are evaluated for scientific merit, methodology, technical accuracy, breadth of appeal and clarity.
The Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics (JEFF Journal) pricing policy is as follows:
An Administrative Charge of $50 will be imposed on any manuscript that is uploaded into the system for review; this will cover any necessary costs for managing the article through the review process.
A $250 Publishing Fee will be imposed on any manuscript “Accepted” for publication; this will cover any typesetting, formatting, editing that has to be done prior to publication. It will also cover any servers, hosting costs, and marketing costs associated with making sure that the journal article receives global exposure.
Manuscript Review Process
Each paper submitted will be processed in the following manner:
- Managing Editor directs the manuscript to appropriate Area Editor
- Area Editor selects peer-reviewers
- Area Editor manages review process and negotiates edits
- Unresolved disputes will be negotiated by the Managing Editor